Is God Calling You to Pastoral Ministry?
Think About Your Gifts and Skills
- Read 1 Corinthians 12, Romans 12, 1 Peter 4:7-10, and Ephesians 4.
- The Church needs a variety of gifts. Each person has different gifts.
- What do you like most to do? What do you do well?
- Can you express your thoughts and feelings clearly?
- How do you act as a leader? As a member of a group?
- Are you curious about ideas?
- Are you empathetic?
- What are your skills? Make a list. Or, take a skills inventory.
- In what ways are your gifts and skills suited for ordained ministry?