The GRR provides resources, events, and services in Discipleship and Christian Education through the prayerful processes of discernment and planning of the Council on Congregational Ministries.
Listen in on a conversation between Dwight Stinnett and John Grisham.
- Consecration Sunday - What is it?
- "Finances in a Baptist Church" by Dr. Dwight Stinnett, GRR Executive Minister
- "Financial Record Storage": How Long Should a Church Keep Documents
- Review of Several Stewardship Programs
- Video: Dwight Stinnett interviews John Grisham about Stewardship and Mission
- Video: John Grisham reports on churches experience with Consecration Sunday
Books found to be helpful:
A Christian View of Money, Mark Vincent
Creating Congregations of Generous People, Michael Durall
Effective Church Finances, Kennon L. Callahan
Financial Meltdown in the Mainline, Loren B. Mead
Generous People, Eugene Grimm
Giving and Stewardship in an Effective Church, Kennon Callahan
How to Increase Giving in Your Church, George Barna
Money, Possessions and Eternity, Randy Alcorn
More Money, More Ministry, Eskridge & Noll editors
Speaking About Money, Mark L. Vincent